PROCESSUS Enzymatic Instrument Cleaner
STEP 2: CLEAN
PROCESSUS Enzymatic Instrument Cleaner is the second step in the brand new range of instrument decontamination products, brought to you by the hygiene experts at Byotrol.
A combination of effective enzymes in an economical concentrate helps to protect equipment and remove organic matter before disinfection.
Suitable for use both manually or in an ultrasonic bath to remove all organic matter and debris in just 10 minutes.
|Reorder Code||Pack Size||Case Quantity||Pallet Quantity|
- Triple enzymatic formulation dissolves and removes proteinaceous and organic material including blood, saliva, mucus and faeces
- Economical concentrate format diluted to 2%
- Biodegradable formulation
- 10 minute contact time makes instrument decontamination process more efficient
- 2L self dosing bottle dispenses the correct amount of liquid, reducing end-user error
- Diluted solution is effective for up to 7 days
- Wide range of material compatibility
Health & Safety
Always read the label and product information before use.
PPE requirements: Wear protective gloves, clothing, eye protection and face protection when handling concentrated liquid. Ensure containers of diluted liquid are covered to avoid environmental contamination. Diluted product must be disposed of after 7 days, or sooner if the liquid becomes cloudy or contaminated.
Safety data sheets, training materials and in-use signage are available to download via our customer portal.
Directions For Use
Dilute concentrate at 2%, adding purified water first, then PROCESSUS Enzymatic Instruement Cleaner
Add diluted solution to suitable container for manual cleaning or ultrasonic bath
Record date of dilution and dilution rate
Disassemble instruments / equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
Rinse instruments / equipment with clean water first to remove gross debris
Submerge instruments in the enzymatic solution and leave for 10 minutes. If cleaning endoscopes, ensure solution is flushed through the internal lumen(s)
Remove instruments and rinse with clean water
Follow with PROCESSUS Instrument Disinfectant / autoclaving for effective disinfection