Good hand hygiene practices are essential for animal care environments, to protect both humans and animals from disease. Complete our hand hygiene training via the link below to learn more.
Our hand hygiene training aims to:
- Increase the understanding of your role in infection prevention and control
- Develop best practice techniques
- Recognise common mistakes and myths
- Increase hand hygiene compliance
- Improve the health of people and animals in your organisation
This training is worth 1 hour of CPD and requires a quiz to be completed at the end.
Upon completion of the quiz, your certificate will be emailed to the address provided.