PROCESSUS Pre-Clean Instrument Spray
STEP 1: PREVENT
PROCESSUS Pre-Clean Instrument Spray is the first step in the brand new range of instrument decontamination products, brought to you by the hygiene experts at Byotrol.
The PROCESSUS Pre-clean Instrument Spray is ideal for when instruments and equipment cannot be reprocessed immediately, and helps to prevent soil and organic matter from drying onto equipment and making it difficult to remove.
Instruments and equipment can then go on to be cleaned thoroughly with PROCESSUS Enzymatic Instrument Cleaner.
|Reorder Code||Pack Size||Case Quantity||Pallet Quantity|
- Optimised enzymatic formulation
- Prevents organic matter adhering to instruments prior to cleaning
- Reduces formation of biofilms
- Helps to reduce risk of cross-contamination
- Reduces the requirement for scrubbing during cleaning to promote instrument longevity
- Helps to speed up instrument decontamination process
- 100% recycled-HDPE bottle and recyclable foaming trigger
Health & Safety
Always read the label and product information before use.
Safety data sheets, training materials and in-use signage are available to download via our customer portal.
Directions For Use
Immediately after use, liberally spray soiled instruments and equipment
Cover / contain instruments to prevent air drying
Re-apply as necessary to prevent the soiling from adhering to the surface
Follow on by cleaning instruments and equipment using PROCESSUS Enzymatic Instrument Cleaner to remove proteinaceous and organic material, prior to disinfection